Friday 13th December 2013
OBH Carol Service 3.00 p.m. at St. Edmundsbury Cathedral
Nursery sessions will run as normal on this day. Nursery children are not required to attend the Carol Service as part of the school, however, parents are welcome to collect their child early if you would like to attend the Service with your child. Please speak to Mrs. Steward to arrange this.
Pre-Prep children should arrive in school wearing full winter uniform. The Pre-Prep day will run as normal. All Pre-Prep children are required to attend the Carol Service and will be transported to the Cathedral by coach. Children will sit as a school in their Year groups and at the end of the Service can be signed out by their form teacher from their pews.
The Prep day will run as normal. All Prep children are required to attend the Carol Service and will be transported to the Cathedral by coach. Children will sit as a school in their Year groups and at the end of the Service can be signed out by their form teacher from their pews.
- All Day children should arrive at school in Sunday Best
- Parents of Boarders can collect their child’s’ belongings from 10.00 am on Friday morning.
- No belongings, of any kind, will be taken to the Cathedral for any child
- School will be open after the Carol Service until 6.00 p.m. for collection of anything that children wish to take home for Christmas
- Parents of Children who are either Readers or in the Choir should collect their child from the front of the Cathedral after they have disrobed.
If, for any reason, parents are unable to attend children will be returned to OBH for pick up. Please email Miss Pugh (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange. Pick up must be before 6.00 p.m.
If any parent has a query with regard to the Carol Service arrangements, please email Miss Pugh.
Return to previous page...