Hi, my name is Margi and I am the owner of Pyjama Drama Suffolk South & West. Pyjama Drama offer drama & imaginative play classes for the early years: babies from 6 months up to children aged 7 years. I am delighted to be able offer two of our classes at OBH School:
Dewdrops: Babies from 6 months – toddlers of approximately 2 years.
Raindrops: Toddlers Aged 2-3 years
Pyjama Drama will be visiting OBH every Wednesday morning during term time, other than the first Wednesday of every month.
As you’re most likely new to Pyjama Drama, here are five things about our classes that we’d like to share with you:
- Every single session is different. We have hundreds of different lessons that have all been specifically written for Pyjama Drama and feature our own, unique music. One week the children might be visiting the king at the castle, the next flying to the moon and the week after they could be jungle explorers. This means that your child can start Pyjama Drama at six months, finish at seven years and will never repeat the same session twice.
- We always follow the same structure. Even though every week the children will be exploring a different imaginary world, our classes always follow the same structure, so children quickly come to anticipate the next part of the class. This gives them the confidence to relax into the sessions and have lots of fun.
- Pyjama Drama improves key developmental skills. Our classes help a child to develop some very important skills such as confidence, communication, concentration and co-operation. All our classes are age differentiated, so the activities are just right for each child’s individual developmental stage.
- We don’t use props & costumes and here’s why We all know that children have the most amazing imaginations, they role-play easily and naturally and pretending is actually the way in which children at this age learn about and make sense of, the world around them. Dressing up is lots of fun and we highly encourage it at home! But we know from many years working with children that as far as classes go, it’s better if you don’t have them. Mostly you find that costumes get in the way and dull the improvisation that comes so naturally to children. And that sparkly dress in the box, is never as sparkly as the one in your imagination.
- Having fun is the most important part of what we do, Pyjama Drama classes are all about laughing, pretending and having lots of fun. That’s why they are packed full of singing, dancing and playing. We hope that you will join us every week for this fun filled adventure!
The cost for each session is £6.00 and this includes refreshments. Please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information, or book a 3 week trial which includes a free t-shirt for £18.00 on-line at: Pyjamadrama.com.
Venue: Pre-Prep OBH School
Class: Dewdrops 9.30am – 10.30am
Raindrops 10.45am- 11.45am
I look forward to meeting you and your little one’s at a class. Pyjama Drama is open to others outside the OBH School community, so please do tell your friends.
Return to previous page...