Start Date: Michaelmas Term 2019
We are seeking an enthusiastic and innovative Chef to help deliver attractive, healthy, varied meals for students, staff and visitors.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
– A relevant Catering qualification
– Cooking skills
– The ability to work effectively both in a team and also on own initiative
– Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to relate to young people, parents, colleagues.
– Knowledge of relevant health and safety requirements, in particular, food hygiene
– Knowledge of menu planning and costing, nutrition and healthy eating
39.25 hours per week including alternate Saturdays, 47.4 weeks including 20 days annual leave and 8 Bank Holidays.
Salary Range: £16,382 – £18,724
Short-listed candidates will be called to the School for interview week commencing Monday 27th May 2019.
Letter of application directed to the Headmaster, together with a completed application form should be sent to:
Assistant Bursar, Old Buckenham Hall, Brettenham Park, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP7 7PH.
Closing date for applications: – Monday 27th May 2019
We are committed to safeguarding children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete Disclosure Application forms, which means providing criminal conviction information.
Return to previous page...