Safeguarding at Old Buckenham Hall
The first duty of a school is to ensure that the children are safe from harm. At Old Buckenham Hall safeguarding children is a high priority, protecting them from abuse is of paramount importance, whether they are boarders in the Prep School, or have just started school in the Nursery. The safeguarding policy and documents are reviewed annually, staff receive child protection training on an annual basis, and it is an essential part of the recruitment and induction process.
- Mrs Emma Easdale is the Designated Safeguarding Lead for the whole school including Early Years.
- Mr Chris Bunting is trained as deputy, as is Mrs Camilla Webster in the Pre-Prep. Mr Chris Bunting is also the school e-safety lead.
- Mrs Kate Pryke is the Governor with overall responsibility for Child Protection.
- The school Safeguarding Policy can be found using the link below.
Click to download.
The following documents are available from the school office upon request:
- Academic performance in the previous school year and examination results
- Education and welfare provision for pupils with statements and pupils for whom English is an additional language
- Policy to promote good behaviour and set out sanctions
Click to download