Year 1 Class Teacher
We are seeking an enthusiastic, innovative teacher to co-ordinate and teach Year 1 pupils in Pre-Prep.
Applications are welcome from experienced or newly qualified teachers.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A relevant degree and teaching qualification
- A good subject knowledge
- The ability to co-ordinate, lead and teach KS1 & KS2
- An ability to communicate and co-operate with colleagues
- A sense of humor, patience and genuine liking for children
- A commitment to the ethos and demands of an independent prep school community
- A real desire to make a difference to the lives of young people.
- Sympathy with the notion of raising the status of creativity in education.
The school has its own salary scale.
Salary will be paid commensurate with experience and qualifications.
The School operates the Teachers’ Pension Scheme.
Short-listed candidates will be called to the School for interview on week commencing 11th March 2019.
Letter of application, together with a completed application form should be sent to:
The Headmaster, Old Buckenham Hall, Brettenham Park, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP7 7PH.
Closing date for applications: Friday 1st March 2019
We are committed to safeguarding children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete Disclosure Application forms, which means providing criminal conviction information.