We are seeking an enthusiastic and innovative Chef to help deliver attractive, healthy, varied meals for students, staff and visitors.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
– A relevant Catering qualification
– Cooking skills
– The ability to work effectively both in a team and also on own initiative
– Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to relate to young people, parents, colleagues.
– Knowledge of relevant health and safety requirements, in particular, food hygiene
– Knowledge of menu planning and costing, nutrition and healthy eating
37.5 hours paid per week, 38 weeks worked including 7 weekends 7.00am – 4.00pm with Friday off.
For more information please contact Assitant Bursar, Caron Pierson. Tel: 01449 740252 or email: [email protected]
We are committed to safeguarding children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete Disclosure Application forms, which means providing criminal conviction information.