Start Date: Immediate
We are seeking a Domestic Assistant to clean designated areas within school premises.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
– Ability to understand oral and written instructions
– Knowledge of use of basic cleaning equipment and materials
– The ability to work effectively both in a team and also on own initiative
– An understanding of health and safety requirements
– An understanding of child protection and safeguarding issues
Dining Room Cleaning & Servery Work Schedule:
17 hours per week during term time 32.2 weeks
11.15 – 19.30 Monday and Thursday 17.00 – 19.30 Friday
21.25 per week, 3.6 weeks (18 days) during school holiday periods and lettings
Starting Salary: £5,891 (£491 p.c.m.) 40.8 paid weeks including 20 days holiday and prorated Bank Holidays.
Short-listed candidates will be called to the School for interview on week commencing Monday 27th May 2019.
Letter of application directed to the Headmaster, together with a completed application form should be sent to:
Assistant Bursar, Old Buckenham Hall, Brettenham Park, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP7 7PH.
Closing date for applications: – Monday 27th May 2019
We are committed to safeguarding children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete Disclosure Application forms, which means providing criminal conviction information.