Start Date: Immediate
We are seeking an enthusiastic Deputy Estate Manager to help provide an efficient site and facilities service and a safe, pleasant environment for staff, students and visitors.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Ability to work effectively both in collaboration with other professionals/teams and also on own initiative
- Handyman skills
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety requirements
- Substantial experience of premises management, preferably in an education context
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- Able to work to deadlines
40 hours per week, all year round
Salary range: £23,866 – £26,470
Short-listed candidates will be called to the School for interview on week commencing Monday, 27th May 2019.
Letter of application directed to the Headmaster, together with a completed application form should be sent to:
Assistant Bursar, Old Buckenham Hall, Brettenham Park, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP7 7PH.
Closing date for applications: – Monday 27th May 2019
We are committed to safeguarding children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete Disclosure Application forms, which means providing criminal conviction information.